Charles Griffin Intelligence was founded in 2009 by Philip Segal, a New York attorney and expert on complex international financial transactions. Based at historic Rockefeller Center in New York, Charles Griffin is dedicated to ethical fact-finding.
If lawyers, companies or individuals need hard-to-find facts relating to due diligence or litigation, they ask us. Unlike some investigative firms, Charles Griffin is staffed only by lawyers who have the same ethical restrictions on what they can do as our attorney clients.
Managing Member: Philip Segal
Charles Griffin is headed by Philip Segal, a New York attorney with extensive experience in corporate investigations in the U.S. for AmLaw 100 law firms and Fortune 100 companies. Segal worked previously as a case manager for the James Mintz Group in New York and as North American Partner and General Counsel for GPW, a British business
- American Bar Association (Sections on Litigation and Family Law)
- New York City Bar Association
- Hong Kong Foreign Correspondents’ Club (Life Member and Past President)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, 2006
- Yale Law School, MSL, 2004
- Columbia University, BA Economic Geography, 1984